Friday, August 19, 2011

Farewell Post

So i kind of slacked on posting the last two weeks because I was so busy getting everything ready for my departure, saying my goodbyes, and finishing up all of my summer tasks.  Here are some final pictures from the trip that has been one of the most transformational experiences of my life.  This place and these people were beautiful, amazing, inspiring, and I could seriously go on but I think you get the picture.  Enjoy!!















        I just want to reiterate what an incredible experience this summer was, and how fortunate I am that I was able to participate.  I learned so much about myself, about who I am and want I want to do with my life, I forged my own opinions, I experienced development work firsthand, and I feel like I matured a lot as a person.  I have no idea what I plan on doing with my life, but I know that this experience has changed me, and I'm excited for what the future holds because I know I'm going to have many more amazing experiences working with women artisans like Chantal and I can't wait to explore more options.  Here are some photos of my last week or so here! I will post more once I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment